Musical Brothers

Much has happened since last Tuesday, but just a quick little note to say that Lukas & Titus played @ an Open Mic night in @ CBR's in Columbus last Wednesday & sounded awesome!
If anyone knows how to put video from a camera to the computer please tell me, then you could hear them (& see the baby racoons!). It was really cool to see L & T playing together. Lukas played the acoustic guitar, bass guitar, & a 12-string guitar. Titus played the electric violin & acoustic guitar. They both sang of course too. They pulled this 45 min. of playing together in 2 short days! Very impressive & very jealous of their musical gifts. At least I get to enjoy them!

Few songs they played:
Intro Song (sorryLB..i forget the original name)-Northbound (their high school band)
Long Black Veil-Johnny Cash
#41-Dave Matthews Band
Grey Street-Dave Matthews Band
(Forget the Name of It too...)-Death Cab For Cutie
The Color Rose-Titus Bickel
You Don't Know How It Feels-Tom Petty

I know I'm forgetting some but hey, that's pretty good for me to remember that much!
We thought up the name T-Rex (Titus & Lukas Rex together)...but I'm thinking it's not gonna stick.

3 comments:



SarahHub said...

Oh, Evie's own American Idols! We'll have to make sure Luke sings for her when we're in OH. And Chris can tell you how to get the video on the PC... I am no help there.

JOYFUL447 said...

That is SO cool! I wish my hubby could sing and play the guitar like that (he probably claims he can though!) ... I like the T-Rex name, but hey that's just me!

Shari Baby said...

I'll see what I can do, Sarah!

I'm sure Jim is a real entertainer. =)

And...T-Rex it is!

Post a Comment