Ruth's Email

From a Dear Friend:

Shari,

I read your post but was unable to comment so I am sending this to the only Hub email addresses that I have.

Allison and I thought about "Aunt Lindy" on April 24 with laughter remembering her famous burp in NYC. We have it on tape. When we prayed at dinner, we did "hand up, hands out, hands together" (they did before snack every day in preschool) in honor. (Actually we still do that at least once a week). I was thinking how proud she would be at the decorating of my bedroom. when it was all done I sat back and said "LindE, how do you like it?" I felt confirmation.

As you go through a house full of wonderful memories and tearful moments, treasure each one. You are such an awesome family!!!!! You helped us through a miserable time. Linda helped me clean out my house and held me as I cried. She is an amazing woman and has 4 amazing children (even if some went to Michigan State). And Shari, thanks to you, I get the honor of sitting through days and days of volleyball. I am thankful that she has you for such a wonderful mentor. Thanks for posting to our blog.

And Bruce, I am amazed that you are taking these huge steps. The Villages will never be the same now!!!!

One day we will all reunite in Heaven and shout the shout of VICTORY! He is Risen indeed!

RuthE

0 comments:



Post a Comment